If you are trying to do business online and do not have a blog or website, you are NOT building any kind of business asset. You can start with a free blog BUT you need to get hosting and your own domain as soon as possible.
Why You Need A Blog
Uses For Your Blog
- Product reviews – People like to read honest reviews about the products or services they are thinking about buying.
- Informative articles – Articles that share your knowledge in your niche and how you can help your prospect reach their goals are important.
- List building – Email lists make it easier to build the relationship, to quickly generate targeted traffic to sites and to generate sales.
- Training – You can create a secure area on your blog that can be used only by people you have referred into your business for training you don’t want the public to see.
- Product sales – You can use your blog to sell products as an affiliate or you can set up an ecommerce section of your blog where you can sell products you have created or own rights to.
New WordPress Plugin
Last 5 posts in Business Success
- 3 Types Of Additional Income Streams For Local Business - June 17th, 2017
- Does Your Local Business Have A Residual Income Option? - June 3rd, 2017
- 5 Mistakes Local Business Startups Make - December 31st, 2016
- How Reputation Marketing Can Help Your Local Business - September 24th, 2016
- 3 Mistakes Consultants Make With Business Owners - September 10th, 2016