10 Habits You Must Quit to Be Happy
The 10 habits listed in this article were not originated by me but I wholeheartedly embrace what they mean and you should too. They apply to both your business and personal life.
I am NOT going to explain in depth why you need to quit each habit because the original post that was written by Angel did an excellent job of doing that and I suggest you not only read it but take the time to fully understand the message associated with each habit you must break.
1. Quit procrastinating on your goals.
2. Quit blaming others and making excuses.
3. Quit trying to avoid change.
4. Quit trying to control the uncontrollable.
5. Quit talking down to yourself.
6. Quit criticizing others.
7. Quit running from your problems and fears.
8. Quit living in another time and place.
9. Quit trying to be someone you’re not.
10. Quit being ungrateful.
Dropping each of these habits will take time, effort and constant vigilance but the reward is definitely worth the effort.
You will enjoy a life that is much more enjoyable and you will attract the people and financial rewards you desire.
Your work will be more enjoyable because people like being around happy and upbeat people and this is the same reason your personal life will also flourish.
Start breaking the bad habits today so you can enjoy the rich and rewarding life you deserve sooner rather than later.
Last 5 posts in Comments or Observations
- Think Before You Post Anything Online - May 2nd, 2015
- How Buying A Website And Buying A Home Are Similar - September 20th, 2014
- Disturbing Trends - September 29th, 2011
- Know What You Are Buying And Why - September 28th, 2011
- Is Your Health Important To You? - September 25th, 2011