Two Ways Customers Find Your Local Business
Your customers can find your local business in many ways but the video below shows two ways they use Google and other search engines to find you.
As the video shows, word of mouth advertising often drives new customers to the search engines to get the address and phone number their friends didn’t remember.
Your business might have a presence on the web even if you don’t have a website. This presence could be in the form of local directory listing, customer reviews or both.
If your local competitors have a weak online presence, you may still show up in the local listings that are shown during a search.
Do you know where you show up and whether you have customer reviews online? Can you risk NOT knowing?
Last 5 posts in Marketing
- 4 Ways to Grow Your Business Through Referrals + My Thoughts - October 14th, 2017
- Why Retargeting Works And Why You Should Use It - October 13th, 2017
- 3 Ways To Stretch Your Online Paid Advertising Budget - October 7th, 2017
- You Need These 4 Things For Your Business Online Reputation - September 23rd, 2017
- Are You Continuously Building Your Online Reputation? You Should Be - September 16th, 2017