How Many Lead Generators Do You Have For Your Business?
Fresh leads are the lifeblood of every business. Do you know where your leads are coming from and why you need more than one source? Read on to see why.
Many marketers understand that you should never have more than 10% of your traffic originating from any single source.
The reason you need a variety of traffic sources should be obvious but it is because of the fact that in order to have a stable business you need a steady flow of traffic and if too much traffic is coming from one source your business would really suffer if that traffic source dried up.
Your traffic is usually directed at one of your lead generation sources so you need a variety of lead generators a.k.a. lead magnets for two very good reasons. These reasons are:
- Not every lead generator that you create is going to work as well as you had hoped.
- Every lead generator that you create is going to have a shelf life. (This means its effectiveness will decline over time.)
Depending on the niche that your business is in, you probably have a large variety of lead magnets that you could put in place. Some of these are:
- classified ads
- TV ads
- radio ads
- your company website
- your company newsletter
- local directory offers
- free trials
- press releases
- white papers
- traditional squeeze pages
- video squeeze pages
- how to videos
- pay per click ads
- social media marketing
- search engine marketing
- mobile marketing
The amount of advertising that you do and the type of advertising that you do will often depend upon the competition you are facing and your comfort level with working with the above marketing methods or the amount of trust you have in a marketing consultant.
You need a mix of online and off-line lead generation magnets that are constantly being tested, tracked, tweaked and replaced. Do you have the time or expertise to effectively market your business while running it? If not, give me a call at (863) 274-1859 between the hours of 2 PM and 8 PM Eastern.
Last 5 posts in Marketing
- 4 Ways to Grow Your Business Through Referrals + My Thoughts - October 14th, 2017
- Why Retargeting Works And Why You Should Use It - October 13th, 2017
- 3 Ways To Stretch Your Online Paid Advertising Budget - October 7th, 2017
- You Need These 4 Things For Your Business Online Reputation - September 23rd, 2017
- Are You Continuously Building Your Online Reputation? You Should Be - September 16th, 2017