Are You A Local Business Spending More Than Necessary On PPC?
The answer is probably yes. Unfortunately, many local businesses don’t use many of the most beneficial AdWords features. Are you missing out on them too?
Many local PPC ads look like this:
As a local business owner, you could be showing much more at no extra cost.
You could have a PPC ad that displays like this:
As you can see, the address and phone number are displayed within the PPC ad. If a person likes the ad, they can pick up the phone and give you a call and that won’t cost you anything.
Take the time to build a 5 star reputation and you can have it show up in your ad like this:
If you’re going to spend money on pay per click advertising. Please take the time to set up your Google My Business account, if you don’t already have one, and make sure that your Google+ local business page is optimized and collecting reviews so that you can display both your local listing and your reputation within your PPC ad.
Give me a call if you would like some help on putting a reputation marketing system in place. My number is (863) 274-1859.
Last 5 posts in Marketing
- 4 Ways to Grow Your Business Through Referrals + My Thoughts - October 14th, 2017
- Why Retargeting Works And Why You Should Use It - October 13th, 2017
- 3 Ways To Stretch Your Online Paid Advertising Budget - October 7th, 2017
- You Need These 4 Things For Your Business Online Reputation - September 23rd, 2017
- Are You Continuously Building Your Online Reputation? You Should Be - September 16th, 2017