One of the challenges we all face is that only a percentage of that traffic will become subscribers to our newsletters or buyers of our wares. Everyone else leaves to forget us because of similar merchants that offer similar products.
Some business owners both online and offline make deals with similar yet non-competing businesses to allow advertising on their websites or within their stores in exchange for a commission or referral fee. Both businesses win.
Webmasters use Adsense, Adbrite, Commission Junction and many other ways to take advantage of traffic that isn’t necessarily a customer.
A new advertising provider is coming to town and they pay you for every visitor to your website even if they never buy or click anything.
This advertiser plays a 5 second audio as soon as your visitor hits your site. Because it is so short, the load time of the page is NOT adversely affected.
Pay-per-play is also known as PPP and you have the opportunity to find out more or participate for free before the doors are closed to new applicants. I recommend you take 5 minutes to see if you are interested in profiting from EVERY visitor to your website.
Last 5 posts in Marketing
- 4 Ways to Grow Your Business Through Referrals + My Thoughts - October 14th, 2017
- Why Retargeting Works And Why You Should Use It - October 13th, 2017
- 3 Ways To Stretch Your Online Paid Advertising Budget - October 7th, 2017
- You Need These 4 Things For Your Business Online Reputation - September 23rd, 2017
- Are You Continuously Building Your Online Reputation? You Should Be - September 16th, 2017