If you aren’t familiar with what social bookmarking and social marketing are about, these free videos will give you an eye opening glimpse into the future.
E-mail marketing isn’t dead but it isn’t nearly as effective as is used to be.
The target markets in most niches are people that grew up with television and multimedia so that’s the language and medium they both understand and trust.
Youtube, MySpace, Facebook, Twitter and other social sites are wildly successful because they cater to a techno savvy audience that is extremely mobile and time stressed.
If you cannot deliver your message fast through multimedia, you ARE leaving money on the table.
I cannot stress strongly enough for you to watch the 4 videos currently residing at http://www.stompernet.net/goingnatural2/ and learn from them. One of the icons brings up a play list for the videos that will inform you about social marketing.
Last 5 posts in Marketing
- 4 Ways to Grow Your Business Through Referrals + My Thoughts - October 14th, 2017
- Why Retargeting Works And Why You Should Use It - October 13th, 2017
- 3 Ways To Stretch Your Online Paid Advertising Budget - October 7th, 2017
- You Need These 4 Things For Your Business Online Reputation - September 23rd, 2017
- Are You Continuously Building Your Online Reputation? You Should Be - September 16th, 2017