Read just about any book on marketing that talk about traffic generation and creating inbound links and you see article marketing as one of the best methods available for free.
As powerful as article marketing is, it is falling short with the younger generation because they grew up with radio, television and computers.
Video is the preferred method for information with many BUT it hasn’t been possible for most until the last year or two for a couple of VERY important reasons.
1. Broadband was available to a large enough audience. This is important because audio and video require more bandwidth and speed.
2. The cost of both the hardware and software needed to create good multimedia presentations were too expensive for many marketers.
Everything has come together nicely for the new marketer to enter a playing field that hasn’t been completely dominated by the big time marketers, yet.
ArticlesBin knows article marketing is still a very powerful tool and they ALSO recognize that video marketing is just as powerful if not more so. Their solution to these two seemingly different advertising mediums is to create a platform where YOU can write your articles AND embed videos in them for pennies a day.
Videos, by their nature, cannot be optimized as well for search engines as articles can. Articles by their design don’t attract as many people as videos do.
Combine these two in one article within the ArticlesBin Article directory and you have a marketing piece that is optimized for the search engines AND the reader that want video.
I invite you to review ArticlesBin to see if their service fits into your article marketing and video marketing strategy.
Last 5 posts in Marketing
- 4 Ways to Grow Your Business Through Referrals + My Thoughts - October 14th, 2017
- Why Retargeting Works And Why You Should Use It - October 13th, 2017
- 3 Ways To Stretch Your Online Paid Advertising Budget - October 7th, 2017
- You Need These 4 Things For Your Business Online Reputation - September 23rd, 2017
- Are You Continuously Building Your Online Reputation? You Should Be - September 16th, 2017