We have a whole generation of people that grew up with multimedia. The majority of these rely on television, radio and the internet for their news and information. They’ve lived most of their lives with 30 second sound bites.
Every day, more marketers are figuring out that the video hosting sites like YouTube are great places to host videos that are anywhere from 30 seconds to 10 minutes in length. If configured and presented properly, the hosting site will deliver traffic to your video. The problem with video and these sites is that the videos are hard to index so the reader and the search engine can find the right match.
Smart marketers are using their blogs and websites to house video articles. These are articles that have a corresponding video embedded in it.
The power of these video articles cannot be stressed enough.
You may already KNOW that article marketing is a great way to build trust with readers. Articles, when written correctly, are also very search engine friendly.
Well written and search engine friendly articles that have videos embedded in them are an extremely powerful marketing tool.
These video articles are so powerful because the videos are able to deliver more information faster than text. The text tells the search engines EXACTLY how to categorize your marketing article and the total package can build trust and desire without looking like a sales page.
Last 5 posts in Marketing
- 4 Ways to Grow Your Business Through Referrals + My Thoughts - October 14th, 2017
- Why Retargeting Works And Why You Should Use It - October 13th, 2017
- 3 Ways To Stretch Your Online Paid Advertising Budget - October 7th, 2017
- You Need These 4 Things For Your Business Online Reputation - September 23rd, 2017
- Are You Continuously Building Your Online Reputation? You Should Be - September 16th, 2017