Imagine an offline business like a new car lot with a blog. The primary site has the stuff ALL new car dealerships normally have but you found a local dealership that has added a blog. This blog may have sections where you can ask questions of the service department, sales department, leasing or other customers.
This same mental attitude and credibility is required by online businesses for you to let your customers know you are real, can be trusted and can be reached.
People buy from people they know and feel they can trust. Blogs let you get more interactive with both prospects and customers and this interaction will help build your credibility.
IF you have a real world business or a static website, you can use a blog to accomplish many different goals.
A weblog requires minimal technical skill to set up and operate and adding new content is almost as easy as using a word processor on your computer. Your visitors, customers and you will benefit once you add and start using a blog as part of your business.
Last 5 posts in Business Success
- 3 Types Of Additional Income Streams For Local Business - June 17th, 2017
- Does Your Local Business Have A Residual Income Option? - June 3rd, 2017
- 5 Mistakes Local Business Startups Make - December 31st, 2016
- How Reputation Marketing Can Help Your Local Business - September 24th, 2016
- 3 Mistakes Consultants Make With Business Owners - September 10th, 2016