Improve Sales By Knowing These 7 Things
What you know about your customers will go a long way towards delivering what they want and need. Read on to see what you need to help boost sales.
Ask these questions about your current and potential customers to help refine your marketing efforts and boost sales:
- Who are they (age, gender, location, income level)?
- What products and services do they need?
- Who else provides those products and services (your competition)?
- How can you set your products and services apart in a positive way customers will notice?
- How close are your target customers to buying what they want from your company?
- What will it take to get them to make that purchase?
- What will it take to retain their business?
Your answers to these questions will help you understand your customers’ needs and attract their business with products and services they want.
You can read this full article by clicking here.
The above information will help you craft the right offer but you still need to have a good online reputation because that helps with conversions.
When you have the following:
- great information about your ideal customer
- knowledge about the products and services that they want
- an offer that is presented in a way that they want it (i.e. video, social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- great customer service
- a good online reputation
- a good sales funnel
- targeted traffic to your sales funnel
you have exactly what you need to go head-to-head with local merchants as well as national competitors.
Of the seven points listed above, the fourth and seventh are the easiest to answer.
The number and quality of online reviews that are regularly posted about your products or services will go a long way towards separating you from your competition.
Many of your competitors will not put the effort into putting a system in place to regularly provide quality products, great customer service and ask each customer to write an online review.
It takes time and money to build a five-star culture within your business and it takes effort to consistently ask customers that are happy with your products or services to share their positive experiences with you and others online.
Once you have an outstanding online reputation, you should be marketing that reputation across all of your social media channels in addition to your website.
This helps with social media content, it helps you build authority in your niche and it gives people of reason to trust your business over a competitor.
Most importantly, it can help attract new customers because your existing customers are saying such great things about your products and service.
All seven points mentioned above will make it easier and cheaper for you to create the type of offers your target market wants to buy which makes the sale much easier to make.
This knowledge will also make it much easier for you to create the type of content people want to consume which will also help build your trust and authority in your marketplace.
Share this with your friends and colleagues then leave your thoughts below.
Last 5 posts in Marketing
- 4 Ways to Grow Your Business Through Referrals + My Thoughts - October 14th, 2017
- Why Retargeting Works And Why You Should Use It - October 13th, 2017
- 3 Ways To Stretch Your Online Paid Advertising Budget - October 7th, 2017
- You Need These 4 Things For Your Business Online Reputation - September 23rd, 2017
- Are You Continuously Building Your Online Reputation? You Should Be - September 16th, 2017