Can you find affordable web hosting for your business that’s also green? The answer to that question depends on what you consider affordable.
Many consider hosting accounts on servers powered by wind and solar power that are priced at $7.95 per month to be a good price. The packages being offered are, in my opinion, well worth the price but you can decide for yourself by visiting ThinkHost.
Some of the features I consider important are:
- FTP access
- Unlimited MySQL databases
- Host Unlimited domains/sites!
- Unlimited POP3/IMAP email accounts
- Powerful file/site manager
- Account control interface
- PHP 5 + Perl 5
- FreeBSD Unix/Linux Apache server
- mod_rewrite and other modules
- Full cgi-bin capabilities w/ SSI support
- Raw logs/detailed traffic reports
- WAP/WML support
- FastCGI support
- Python support
- Full .htaccess capabilities
- And more
I’ll let you visit ThinkHost to find out how much web space you get to store your sites and how much bandwidth you’ll have available to serve up your sites, pictures, videos, audios or other offerings you might have.
You should never have ALL of your business sites with any one host. There are advantages to having multiple sites on the same host even if they share the same IP address.
One disadvantage is the value of the links between your different domains is lower on some search engines because the IP address is shared by both domains. With some creative linking and promotional strategies, this limitation can be minimized.
With ThinkHost, you can have WordPress blogs, Joomla! powered sites, ecommerce sites, static sites, Forums and more.
Your business goals give you an indication of what your hosting needs are now and in the future. This web host is easy on your budget and gives you room to grow while feeling good about the fact that you are getting your web hosting solution from a provider that is carbon neutral.
If you aren’t familiar with the term carbon neutral, it means they are NOT adding to the planet’s pollution problem. ThinkHost is good for the planet and it just might be a good fit for your business.
Last 5 posts in Business Success
- 3 Types Of Additional Income Streams For Local Business - June 17th, 2017
- Does Your Local Business Have A Residual Income Option? - June 3rd, 2017
- 5 Mistakes Local Business Startups Make - December 31st, 2016
- How Reputation Marketing Can Help Your Local Business - September 24th, 2016
- 3 Mistakes Consultants Make With Business Owners - September 10th, 2016