There are many reasons why article marketing should be part of your marketing plan. Some of the reasons are:
- You can engage and inform your prospects in articles without their defenses being up IF the articles you write are informative without trying to sell. The resource box at the end of the article is where you entice them to click through to your site for additional information or more solutions to their problem.
- An article written on the right 3-6 word search phrase can deliver VERY targeted visitors from both article directories and search engines.
- The resource box of each unique article you write can provide 2 or 3 links pointing to different pages on your website which helps boost your authority in that niche.
- The articles you get published help brand YOU as an expert on that topic.
- You can promote each article like you promote web pages to increase their popularity and longevity.
- Your article directory profile can be submitted to RSS Feed aggregators which helps get your articles ranked higher and read more often.
- At some point, you will have enough articles to combine into an informative report you can give away to reach an audience that doesn’t visit article directories.
Hint: You might want to get a sales page and professional graphics made up so you can give away resell rights that also include giveaway rights. This tactic will usually get marketers distributing your work for you. IF you set it up so the person that receives the report has to register with you to get the sales page and any updates to your report, you will have others building your list for you.
Last 5 posts in Marketing
- 4 Ways to Grow Your Business Through Referrals + My Thoughts - October 14th, 2017
- Why Retargeting Works And Why You Should Use It - October 13th, 2017
- 3 Ways To Stretch Your Online Paid Advertising Budget - October 7th, 2017
- You Need These 4 Things For Your Business Online Reputation - September 23rd, 2017
- Are You Continuously Building Your Online Reputation? You Should Be - September 16th, 2017