Textual advertising is currently one of my most productive mediums right now next to email marketing and text ad exchanges make it easy.
I’ve written a number of posts recently highlighting different text ad exchanges and programs that are similar in nature and I don’t see the explosion of this type of system dying off in the near future.
Some of the reasons these are so popular are:
- They are easy for novices to use.
- They are responsive for advertisers.
- There are multiple ways to advertise.
- Many are starting to build in downline builders.
- Some let you mail your downline. (This is a great way to give marketing tips so you can establish a relationship based on trust.)
- Many have built in income generating components for those that choose to promote the program so they have a larger audience to promote to.
Think about this for a minute. It’s MUCH easier to promote a free program where your prospect can advertise their current business than it is to try to drag them into yours.
If you teach these people learn how to effectively market, they are more likely to remember you and want to join you in YOUR program when theirs fails and many do vanish very quickly.
Law of Attraction Ads
Squeeze Your Ads
Last 5 posts in Marketing
- 4 Ways to Grow Your Business Through Referrals + My Thoughts - October 14th, 2017
- Why Retargeting Works And Why You Should Use It - October 13th, 2017
- 3 Ways To Stretch Your Online Paid Advertising Budget - October 7th, 2017
- You Need These 4 Things For Your Business Online Reputation - September 23rd, 2017
- Are You Continuously Building Your Online Reputation? You Should Be - September 16th, 2017