I read a book recently that had the following in it:
‘We are spiritual beings having a human experience instead of humans that have spiritual experiences.’
If you accept the truth of the above statement, you have to think about your life and everything and everyone in it a little bit differently.
Think about this:
- Spiritual beings are pure energy.
- Spiritual beings are part of the universe and the being that created them.
- All spiritual beings are connected because they are all part of their collective energies.
- Spiritual beings can accomplish anything because they can tap into the universal energy.
- Spiritual beings are fearless because they know they are part of their creator.
- Spiritual beings know they can have infinite abundance because of the unlimited energy available to them, their connectivity to other spiritual beings and to their creator.
Accept the single statement that we are spiritual beings having a human experience and you should be the only thing limiting us in any of our endeavors is us.
Ways we limit ourselves:
- I’m not good enough to get the job I want.
- I grew up on the wrong side of town.
- My family was poor so I didn’t get the breaks the rich kids enjoyed.
- I’m not a good marketer so my business doesn’t do well.
- I can’t afford to hire a programmer so I can’t track my ads.
- Good copywriters are too expensive so I’ll use the same sales materials as everyone else.
- I can’t create web pages.
- I don’t have a domain name.
- I don’t know how to put a web page online.
We can learn copy writing instead of hiring it done. Doing the same thing as every other affiliate selling the same product guarantees mediocrity at best. Ads can be tracked in many different ways if you take the time to learn how to do it for free until you can afford the software.
You are in business to make money for yourself and your loved ones. Learning everything you can about marketing your business is your job. The most important part of that job is finding out who your target market is for what you are selling then writing ad copy that fully explains the benefits to them so they’ll buy what you are offering.
Many people pick their product then look for the keyword phrases that are being used by a lot of other marketers so they are selling where they know profit is being made.
- Have you ever taken an ebook that you have resale rights to and sat down to read it and completely understand it from the inside out?
- Did you take notes as you were reading it to see what value was being offered?
- Did you find any useful knowledge that wasn’t mentioned in the sales page or prewritten ads you were given?
- Can the information be used in a completely different way than the author describes?
- Is the ebook junk that isn’t worth selling?
If you’ve done the above on products you intend to sell, you should have enough knowledge to:
- find out whether the product is good.
- find out what knowledge was being given in the product.
- find keyword phrases and benefits that aren’t being targeted by other marketers.
- find different ways to use the information so you are able to make the product useful in an extremely different way.
- find out whether you want to risk your reputation by selling a substandard product.
I started out by pointing out that we are spiritual beings having a human experience and the only limitations we are are the ones we put on ourselves. As you see above, we can use our knowledge and skills to judge what we are thinking about selling and to consciously choose to only sell quality goods and services to each other.
Never forget that we are all interconnected so every thought and action sets up a vibrating energy that will either attract what we desire or repel it. Choose wisely because your human experience will have to live with what you sow.
Last 5 posts in Marketing
- 4 Ways to Grow Your Business Through Referrals + My Thoughts - October 14th, 2017
- Why Retargeting Works And Why You Should Use It - October 13th, 2017
- 3 Ways To Stretch Your Online Paid Advertising Budget - October 7th, 2017
- You Need These 4 Things For Your Business Online Reputation - September 23rd, 2017
- Are You Continuously Building Your Online Reputation? You Should Be - September 16th, 2017