Everyone wants to create multiple income streams but too many try to accomplish this without a single site that’s their business home. Are you guilty of this?
If you own your own domain and host a WordPress blog on it, you can:
- Easily create a professional looking site.
- Add a help desk for professional looking and convenient support.
- Brand yourself.
- Start one or more mailing lists.
- Give visitors a place to learn more about you.
- Set up a private area you can use to train new referrals in your business.
- Promote multiple business offers from one location.
- And much, much more.
WordPress powered sites are easy to set up, easy to use, easy to maintain and search engines love them. There are thousands of free and premium themes available so it’s easy to get the look and feel you want without knowing any coding.
The core functionality of WordPress can be expanded with specialized code called plugins. Each plugin is usually programmed to perform a single task. The variety of free and premium plugins that are available to you lets you make your blog do just about anything you want.
Many people tend to try many different things at once and fail because they cannot focus on any one opportunity to create a positive cash flow.
A business home lets you brand you and build relationships. With those relationships in hand, you can help people find what they are passionate about, desire and need.
If you haven’t discovered it already, you will find that you tend to choose programs and sites that fit your beliefs and passions.
By creating a business home themed around your passion, you will be making it easier for people with similar interests to find you. Since you have similar interests, it will be easier to create friendships and maybe even working relationships that will benefit both of you.
New WordPress Plugin can help you find the right plugins or even help you get started with WordPress if you need it.
I’d love to read your thoughts on the need for a business home. Please add them below this post.
Last 5 posts in Business Success
- 3 Types Of Additional Income Streams For Local Business - June 17th, 2017
- Does Your Local Business Have A Residual Income Option? - June 3rd, 2017
- 5 Mistakes Local Business Startups Make - December 31st, 2016
- How Reputation Marketing Can Help Your Local Business - September 24th, 2016
- 3 Mistakes Consultants Make With Business Owners - September 10th, 2016