Your marketing plan is your roadmap to success. The more complicated it is the harder it going to be to follow. I have an example of why and a solution.
Every website you own and every business you join needs to be promoted. Do you have the time, energy and desire to add new content to your sites, support customers and properly promote every site and business you have?
Use a WordPress blog as your hub. Keep everything you are involved in on the same general theme, build up your mailing list AND RSS subscriber base using your blog.
Last 5 posts in Marketing
- 4 Ways to Grow Your Business Through Referrals + My Thoughts - October 14th, 2017
- Why Retargeting Works And Why You Should Use It - October 13th, 2017
- 3 Ways To Stretch Your Online Paid Advertising Budget - October 7th, 2017
- You Need These 4 Things For Your Business Online Reputation - September 23rd, 2017
- Are You Continuously Building Your Online Reputation? You Should Be - September 16th, 2017